Phillip Island and Melboune, Victoria September, November 2013, February, April, July, September 2014
Our itinery is flexible to enable our clients to have input into their holiday. Once we arrive, the group is encouraged to discuss what activities they would like to do.
- Pick up at arranged time and place on day of departure.
- All Transport, Accommodation, Meals & Activities are included in final quotation.
- Personal photo album of holiday with photos of clients choice and written group tour diary.
- Drop off at arranged time and place on return.
- 24hr support with 2/3 staff and maximum of 8 participants
Tour does not include:
- Personal spending money eg personal shopping, souvenirs, gifts.
This trips itinerary is as follows encompassing some of the activities we will be doing. All activities are subject to change due to weather conditions and participants wishes.
8 DAYS T.B.A. September 2013
Monday Day 1
Pick up and transfer to Williamstown Airport for flight to Melbourne. Drive to accommodation in Melbourne for first night.
Tuesday Day 2 Werribbee Zoo experience.
Go for a safari, pat the African cats, have the lions feed right in front of you. This is quite a famous Zoo with lots of real life interaction from many of the animals.
Wednesday Day 3 Head to Phillip Island.
Head off to Phillip Island stopping along the way at some of the local tourist attractions and having lunch along the way. Everyone can have an input into which attractions we do along the way. Arrive at Alvina Cottages on Phillip Island. Settle into Accommodation and then head off for dinner.
Thursday Day 4 Cruise the Island.
A leisurely morning then head out to visit Churchill Island, stop in at the Chocolate Factory and have a bite to eat (no chocolate sandwhiches) and then head of for an early dinner before going to see the Penguin Parade.
Friday Day 5 A day out on the boat.
Today we go on a boat cruise to view the Seals and Sea Lions. We get up pretty close so there should be some great opportunities for some nice photos. Out for dinner.
Saturday Day 6 Rest day.
Today is a bit of a rest day as tomorrow is a biggie. We can choose from lots of different places to go to if we want to and the group can split up.
Sunday Day 7 Great Ocean Road.
Today is a big one. We head off to cruise the Great Ocean Road. We will not be doing the whole road but we will cover some of the spectacular viewing areas. Those who want will be able to hop onto the Helicopter for a birds eye view of the wonderful rock formations that have made the area world famous.
Monday Day 8 Home day.
Today we head back to Melbourne for our flight home. Once we have landed at Williamtown staff will drop everyone home again.
- Costs are dependant on the level of support required, therefore prices are quoted accordingly after assessment of care needs.
- Check with your Case Managers or your Service Providers to see if you are able to access any funding services to assist you.
- Go to the Contact Us page and express your interest via the feedback section or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org but don't forget to leave us your contact details so we can follow up on your enquiry.